Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today was Fast Sunday in our ward. Next week is stake conference so they moved it up a week.

Usually fast and testimony meeting is difficult for me. Not because of the fasting, or the sometimes odd stories you hear but because I have two little children who depend on the hymn between talks to stay entertained. This week was awesome.

My wonderful three year old Ethan was just begging to go up and bear his testimony. He definitely had ants in his pants. He kept asking after every person if it was his turn yet. It took me a couple of people to day yes just because I was trying to compose myself for going up there.

Finally we made it up there and he whispered every little word that I whispered into his ear.

It was the best Sunday ever.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Agreed! Ethan's testimony was so sweet. You've got a keeper.