Sunday, April 3, 2011

Life

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things have been so crazy around here. Not in a way that we have been going places or anything, just in a we have three kids and are trying to figure this out way.

Jacob finally put can lights in our front room! We had no lights before. Just a lamp on a switched outlet. It's so nice to be able to use that room - after the sun goes down. Now we are saving up to do more can lights in the kitchen and stairwell.

Jacob is transferring from the Brigham Post Office to Ogden on April 9th. We both loved him working in Brigham but due to a personnel change his hours are dropping. In Ogden, he will be a carrier and since he will be in the Ben Lomand area, it will only be about a 20 minute drive. He will be a carrier and so we are suiting him up with all kinds of Postal gear.

I have been trying desperately to maintain my sanity and order in the house. Everyone told me three was really hard. And it is. Not nearly as bad as they made it out to sound but it is hard - but I think it's hard because I'm always tired and therefore my already short patience may suffer a tad.

I am going to write three individual posts on the kids over the next week so keep an eye out for them!

No comments: