Thursday, April 7, 2011

Ethan

Ethan is getting to be so big to me. He looks bigger, talks older, says the funniest (and weidest) things), and is getting to be such a good helper around the house.

He loves going to preschool and I love it when he comes home and is excited to tell me about his day. He gets a look with one eyebrow raised and is yet very serious at the same time while using hand signals that you cannot believe! He comes home and sings me songs like 5 Little Monkeys and I'm Bringing Home a Baby Bumblebee. He learned about dinosaurs this week and was so excited because he had two new dinosaur shirts his great grandma Barrow had given him so that he could "match" his lessons.

He is also in Sunbeams now! He really did not want to go at first. When he asked why he had to go to Primary instead of nursery I told him it was because he was getting older. His response was, "But I'm not old, Mom. I'm four". He really loves it now and really enjoys helping with sharing time. It was really fun for ke to go with him a few weeks ago to help him give his first little talk in Primary. He had given the prayer and Article of Faith before but a talk, now that was something. It was President Lee and the Holy Ghost. He did a very good job and spoke clearly and everything. I was so proud of him.

This summer we are going to attempt to take the training wheels off his bike. He so desperately wants to mountain bike like his Daddy he may just die!

He helped me plant the garden last weekend and is really excited to help more once it gets warmer. He is really getting to be such a good helper.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Ethan really is growing up. He was cracking me up today with his hand signals.