Monday, April 6, 2009

>

> Hey - I know it's a been a while but we have been so busy lately I
> can hardly believe it. Living with my parents isn't bad it's just
> difiicult. Not having your own things and your own routine makes
> each day a challenge.
>
> Not to mention that Samantha (my sister-in-law) have decided to
> start a business. It's called Simply Chic Stitches. We have a
> website that you guys should check out. It's just
> simplychicstitches.com. We are still both trying to learn how to
> start and run a site so be patient with us!
>
> Check it out and let us know what you think. We sell everything from
> vinyl, kids and adult clothing, kitchen and home décor, to all kinds
> of accessories!
>
> We close on our home here in Brigham at the end of the month so
> hopefully things will calm down and I can do better at keeping this
> blog up to date.

No comments: