Monday, April 6, 2009

Hey - I know it's a been a while but we have been so busy lately I can
hardly believe it. Living with my parents isn't bad it's just
difiicult. Not having your own things and your own routine makes each
day a challenge.

Not to mention that Samantha (my sister-in-law) have decided to start
a business. It's called Simply Chic Stitches. We have a website that
you guys should check out. It's just simplychicstitches.com. We are
still both trying to learn how to start and run a site so be patient
with us!

Check it out and let us know what you think. We sell everything from
vinyl, kids and adult clothing, kitchen and home décor, to all kinds
of accessories!

We close on our home here in Brigham at the end of the month so
hopefully things will calm down and I can do better at keeping this
blog up to date.

No comments: