Monday, March 3, 2008

Today was one of those days where Ethan just wore me out. He was so incredibly busy that it is only nine o'clock and I am ready for bed. Too bad that I have way too much to do (including this blog) that I won't be getting to bed for quite some time. Young Women's in Excellence is this Sunday and since I was not at the planning meeting I got everything no one else wanted to do! So I get all of the hard tasks that take alot of time.

It was Mom and Craig's birthday on Sunday. It was fun - we all got together and had lasagna for dinner. Of course there was cake and ice cream and it was great to have us all together. I guess except Melissa she was still in Ephraim.

Kim, Sabrina, and Christopher were supposed to be coming this weekend but since Christopher won't get his pin and cast off untill the 17th i don't think they will be coming untill April or even May. Which totally sucks because we were all ready for them to come. Oh well.

Anyway, we are just getting ready for Spring and counting the days until we can go play outside!

No comments: