Monday, January 24, 2011

Christmas Eve


I am still trying to play catch-up on all my posts so you will have to excuse the two last Christmas updates!
Here are my lovelies on Christmas Even in their sweet new pajamas and slippers. It was all extra fun this year because they both understood how things were going to happen with Santa and the presents.
Ethan, of course, had to show off his Toy Story slippers.


We left cookies out for Santa on our fireplace. When Ethan woke up in the morning he ran out there and saw the empty plate. The first thing he did was turn and look at me and say, "Hey! Who ate the cookies!!". So I asked him, "Well, who do you think!?". His reply: "Daddy!". We had to explain that Santa was the one who ate the cookies. It was funny.


Here was Ellie's spread.



I found this kitchen for $6 and cleaned it up and added the vinyl. I think it turned out pretty darn good!



Ethan's spread.



This train was a huge hit too. We had this to go around our tree and both kids thought that was the coolest thing they had ever seen.


No comments: