Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Bootleg #2

So, Jacob had gonet o Bootleg in February with his brother and then when they wanted to go again in March, I said "Sure!". The catch was that I got to go with them as well. So we packed up the kids and headed off for a wonderfully busy time in Vegas.

This first picture is of him in Bootleg Canyon. That is just outside of Boulder City, Nevada,
where we stayed. I wasn't allowed to take many picture of him jumping because
they are pretty jumps and apparently having me there with my camera is too much pressure. He actually did a HUGE jump while I was there and I did get to see him do it but
I wasn't allowed to photo him. He is silly that way. The last time I watched him bike
and videod him he crashed pretty good. Sorry hunny!

Our cute kids with their Daddy. On our way we stopped in Virgin, Utah to do some biking too. This is where they hold the Red Bull Rampage - the mountain biking world championship.
Now they don't anything as crazy as those guys but they do some pretty big jumps.
Ethan's favorite part was riding on Daddy's bike. Ellie's favorite part was trying to eat the dirt! You can tell that her face is absolutely caked in dirt.



Ever since this trip Ethan has asked to go mountain biking with his Daddy. So they are doing some construction near our house so they go ride through the rocks on his bike and that is Ethan "mountain bikes"!



I just think this picture is cute of Ethan wearing Jacob's helmet and goggles!

No comments: