Friday, February 26, 2010

Really!?!?

Yes it's been a while. I have been, shall we say...LAZY! I haven't been lazy in all categories, just in the blogging one. I have got quite a few things done as a matter of fact. We went sledding, Ethan had his third birthday (a big deal might I add!), Jacob went on a mountain biking trip, we are planning another trip for May (Disneyland!), and then there is all the other crazy things that take up time in my life.

I am sewing an Easter dress for Ellie and as soon as it is done I will post some pictures. This is the first time that I have ever done a dress like this so I hope it turns out! I have several other crafty projects going on so when those are done I hope to post them on here as well.


First - sledding
Next came Ethan's Birthday which was a total blast and he loved every minute!
We made brownies
Ellie was there too...
Then we had a rocket test firing out at ATK with Grandma and Grandpa Youngberg. They LOVED it. This is the last test firing for this type of rocket.
Also, Jacob took a mountain biking trip to Bootleg Nevada, just outside of Vegas.

Coming soon: Our trip to Vegas, more mountain biking, Golden Spike park, Elllie's Easter dress, and so much randomness it's killing me!! Soon though, I promise

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Nice picture taking. You captured some awesome moments. And your birthday banner turned out SO CUTE!!!