Thursday, July 16, 2009

Oh, my children.

I am laying in the hallway between my two kids bedrooms writing this. Ellie is going through this phase where she insists on going to bed with a bottle. I say "no", she cries, and cries, and cries, and so on.

As she cries; Ethan stays awake - not used to having to fall asleep to the sound of a screaming baby.

So here I lay on the floor going back and forth from room to room trying to use my mind powers to get Ellie to stop crying and together Ethan to magically drift off to sleep.

It's not working - just in case you were wondering.

Jacob and I went and saw the new Harry Potter yesterday. We went to the 3:45 show. Not just because it was much less busy then but because that's when Grandma was available! It was good. I don't think I have ever seen a movie that fully lived up to the book - but it was good. I defintely will not be letting Ethan see it any time soon. A little too dark for him.

Jacob is getting so excited for his trip to Whistler on the 27th. Him and Phillip even have a date on Sunday to go over the details. Though I am excited for him, I am not so excited to be home by myself with two children for a while week. I'll have to buy me something pretty to help keep my sanity!

So if any of you are nearby and bored at the end of the month - think of me!

No comments: