Sunday, July 12, 2009

I can print!...I think.

I just wanted to let everyone out there know how mad I am at my printer. Somehow back in October of last year the software for the printer got removed from our computer. I couldn't find the CD and our computer was having a meltdown when I tried to download the software from HP.com. So being pregnant and ornery, I promptly gave up and have being using on older, not nearly as nice printer that my mom was going to get ride of. Finally last night after 2 hours of searching I found our nice all-in-one printer cables so I could try again.
I get online and it won't recognize the device. After five hours of on-line chat session with three different hp help support people my printer finally works! I can print! No more going to my mom's house when ever Ethan runs out of Mickey Mouse coloring pages! I pick my document to print and wait ever so patiently as a plain white page comes out my beautiful printer...that has no ink.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

LOL!!!! Oh the joys of technology!