Wednesday, November 19, 2008

ONE MONTH AND COUNTING!!!

Well it's official. I have one month left and I am ready to be done pregnant. I am so tired of not being able to roll over in bed without being out of breathe or just get up off the floor in less than two minutes for that matter! I yhumk Jacob is really getting tired of me asking for a "push" to get up off the couch. I had my appointment yesterday and Ellie is weighing a healthy 5 1/2 lb. We have everything ready for her and after our over nightet in Brigham next week for Thanksgiving I will pack our hospital bag and Jacob will get the car seat in the car.

The only concern at my appointment was that I had lost some weight (due to that nasty little virus I had two weeks ago). If at my next appointment I have not gained some weight back I will most likely have to go on atleast moderate bed rest. Which is nearly impossible with Ethan running around!

Jacob and I have our five year anniversary coming up in January and since we will have a newborn we can't do too much.

No comments: