Sunday, October 12, 2008

THE FIRST SNOW!!

Yes, it is only October 11th and we have snow. And we are talking the kind of stuff that sticks to the ground. There is maybe 2 inches and Ethan is so excited about it. Grandma Youngberg bought him a snow suit but we have to wait till Tuesday to get it. The snow will most likely be gone by then but we HAVE to get it!!

I had my 30 week check-up last Tuesday. All is well and Ellie is weighing in at a whopping 3 lb. 10 oz. Right on schedule. She is a very busy little baby who keeps me up at all hours of the night running to the restroom. I just can't help it - I have to have a glass of chocolate mill EVERY night before bed. I have to!!!

3 comments:

McKell said...

I can't believe it snowed either! Chase was thinking he might have to plow snow already... Haha, I bet Ethan will be cute in his little snow outfit. I'm excited to see little Ellie soon-ish.

Rhonda said...

Ellie? Not much longer... are you all set with baby girl stuff?

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

Oh the memories of frequent potty breaks...
You are just about there. I'm excited to meet Ellie, she'll be adorable and Kaylee and her will have to become buddies. I'm sure they already are buddies :)
Anyway, we are blessing Kaylee in my mom's ward on November 2 if you are around I would love to see you and Ethan. Sounds like all is well and hope to see you soon!