Sunday, April 27, 2008

I know it has been a few weeks since the last post but we have been pretty busy. Last Sunday we decided to put our house up for sale and move to Salt Lake (AGAIN!!). We have actually been debating it since we moved back but we really have strong ties to Brigham City and absolutely love living here. But we made the decision to stay down in SLC untill Jacob can transfer closer to Brigham. It will save us nearly 500 in gas each month which is quite a pretty chunk of change.


Saturday while Jacob was driving to work he hit what we think was a dog, and cracked the radiator on the Neon. He is driving my car (which means that I am yet again without a car) untill we can get the Neon fixed.



Here is the picture of Ethan at Baby Animal Days in Logan. We went with Heather and little Briggs and Briggs did so much better than Ethan with the animals. As you can see in this picture he would only touch them with one finger! I think he gets that from his Dad. Anyway. We had alot of fun and I think we will try to go every year.

Oh - and the other news. I am pregnant!! We are due on December 23 and I go to the doctor on Tuesday. More info coming!

3 comments:

tOyn fAmiLy said...

Congratulations!! that is so exciting. That was my due date with Hadlee:) yeah you are going to be a great mom to 2, you will have to let me know where and when you mmove so we can get together everynow and then!!

Rhonda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!

Hope you are not too green behind the gills... morning sickness stinks.

Is that a picture of Ethan? Or the little Briggs or Heather you are writing about? I can not see the face and with all that hair.... that boy has some hair!!!

LOL

Carin said...

Congrats on a new baby! That is SO exciting!!! :) You are such a cute mom. Good luck with the move and everything that goes along with it... :)