Wednesday, October 3, 2007

I started this new project of scanning all of my in-laws pictures so that they could go digital and preserve them. It has taken about a week to scan the pictures but now I have the slides to do. I think there is about 800 or so. That might take me longer than a week. But just look at this cute picture of Jacob as a little boy that found. Now you all know why Ethan has very blonde nearly white hair. All Jacob's fault. It's cute though.

We tried to push Ethan's bedtime back from 8:30 to 9:30 but he absolutely refused. He still woke up at the time and was then ornry all day long because he didn't get as much sleep as he normally did. Not worth it.

This Friday Jacob is having "brother" day where he is not to be disturbed by anyone and is going to play (I guess) with his brothers from sun up to sun down. I have no idea what they are going to do but I am assured that it is going to be awesome.

As for me and Ethan our plans are to sit home and do absolutely nothing together. General Conference is this weekend so we won't even be going to church. I am sure that mom will have something going on over at house like a slumber party for Conference but we will see.

We are going up Sardine Canyon tomorrow morning for family pictures. We can't afford to pay a fancy photographer so we enlisted the free services of Denise to do the honors. We might have to pay her five bucks in the form of frozen yogurt afterwards but it will be worth it. That way we can have as many copies of the pictures we want and it will be so much cheaper than anything we could possibly afford to pay someone to do. The last family picture we had was at Ethan's blessing day which was about 6 months ago.

No comments: