Friday, September 14, 2007

Ok - so it may have been some time since my last blog but Ethan has not been very cooperative. He is teething and is not very happy these days. He has also cut back on his napping and sleeping at night so that means that when he takes a nap so do I.


Besides that we are all doing ok. Jacob talked to the Post Master in Logan to see if he could get a job there before his 18 months was up. It doesn't look like they are going to bend the rule at all. Some post offices will - Logan will not. But he likes Jacob and so I hope that in January he will think of him when an opening comes up.


Like I said, Ethan is teething. He is growing and crawling faster than you could believe. He wears 18 -24 month clothes already and is very tall for his age. These are his dinosaur pajamas and are everyones favorite.
I just got a new calling as Young Women Secretary. I will be "initiated" this Sunday. I am just happy that I am not teaching Primary with a 7 month old or some 14 year old Sunday School class. I don't think I could have handled those kids and Ethan too.

The Scrapbook Expo is coming the end of this month and I think I might try and go this year. Seeing as how I don't have a car though I might try to convince mom to go with me so I can just catch a ride.

No comments: