Monday, November 8, 2010

Oh my children. It seems like the last few months my children have exploded. You might wonder...exploded? Yes exploded, both of them. I swear over the last month we have spent more time in time out than we have out of time out. Both of them have started sassing, yelling, screaming, hitting, kicking, and flat out being normal little kids.

Where did my perfect children go? Who took them!?!? I want them back.

Please, if you have any information on the location of these two loving children - contact me as soon as possible. They are loved and missed very much. We know they are out there somewhere and would really like to have them home
.

1 comment:

McKell said...

love the plethora of posts :)
especially this one. haha. it makes me so so excited to have this baby.... ;)

let's play soon!