Thursday, December 31, 2009

The joys of toilet training...

Ethan is ready. I know he is. Somewhere deep inside he knows he is too. He has been out of diapers officially for two weeks now. He does really well going "Number 2" in the toilet but for some reason is struggling with wetting. He does really well one day and then pees everywhere the next. And by everywhere I mean just that. McDonalds restrooms (standing infront of the toilet), the hallway right infront of his bedroom (staring at the bathroom), kitchen floor, the basement. You name and it's wet it seems like.

Um very frustrated and trying hard not to show it when I have to change his clothes yet again. He is doing well though, really well I think. He wakes up every morning dry! And then walks in the hallway and let's loose!! Just another joy of parenthood I guess.

No comments: