Thursday, September 11, 2008

Erhan has been practicing his counting lately. It's never too early too early to start right? We started with just your simple one, two, three. The only problem is that all the fun stuff happens on three. So he knows what order the numbers go in but we can only get him to three!

For example we went to the park and before he would go down the slide he would THREE!! Only he pronounces it tree. And then if someone else was going down he would yell three for them too. What a sweetheart.

So for the last few days he runs around the house yelling three every time he does something.

On a seperate note I am happy to announce that Ethan took a nap in his big boy bed today without crying and without falling asleep on the floor or being rocked to sleep. How awesome is that! May NAP TIME live forever!!! (I wish).

2 comments:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

YEAH for nap time. It sounds like all is well in the Barker household. As for my blog and you not being able to see the words...Brennen recently just changed the background so he is going to look into it.

Rhonda said...

I lived for nap time and I still miss my blankie and my own nap time.