Sunday, February 10, 2008



We got our family pictures back this week. We had them taken for Ethan's 1st Birthday. (I'll have to post his birthday pics later - they are at my Mom's house). We also had some family pictures taken. It was alot of fun and Ethan did a great job posing for the camara. It was nice to get some really nice pictures of all three of us. I don't think we have ever had our picture professionally taken before. I got enough copies for everyone in the family but if anyone reading our blog didn't get one and wants one just let me know. The hardest part of the pictures was trying to keep Ethan's hands out of hair. I used about a gallon of hair spray to try and keep it in place but by the time the photo shoot was over his hair was all over the place again. Oh - little boys!




We gave him a cake and let him play but he just really didn't know what to think about it. I had to help him and even then he was very apprehensive about putting his hand in the cake!



What a cute little face!

3 comments:

Katie (Feuz) Nielsen said...

Cute!

Carin said...

Michelle! It's been forever! I found your blog from Trent's page.. Your little boy is adorable! You guys have such a cute family. It sounds like you guys are doing good. :)
-Carin (Reeder) Larson

Rhonda said...

You do know that blue frosting makes for GREEN poop. Like, bright green. Hehe