Thursday, January 24, 2008

We took Ethan to the doctor and decided it is time to get tubes. It feels like he has one continous ear infection since he was 3 months old. Tubes are our last resort but we are hoping that it takes care of this problem once and for all. He will have them put in on Thursday, January 31st.

We got family pictures taken today. We are so cute! They won't be ready until February 5th but we are very excited to get them back. We go Target. They do a really good job and they are so cheap it is unbelievable. When we get them back I will be sure to put some on our site here.

I just have to put my little note on here. El Matador in Ogden is the best restaurant I think ever put on this wonderful Earth. We went there and I could go and just have thier chips and salsa and be happier than I have ever been. But then you get the food and you can't understand the joy it brings me. If you haven't been, you should really consider it.

Jacob starts training for his new job at the Post Office on Monday. He has to pass a ten-key test before he can take the position but he has been practicing and he will do just fine. We are all really excited about him having a normal shift. I know it sounds silly but it is just one more step to leading a normal life. Swing shift was alright - it was nice being able to shower every morning but being able to sit down for dinner as a family will be even better.

No comments: