Sunday, December 16, 2007


We went to see Santa this past week and that was fun. Well, it was fun for everyone except Ethan. Lets just say that it is a good thing that Santa only comes around once a year. Although I am planning on this same picture (only Ethan a little bigger) next year.

Ethan does this thing where he puts his hand in the air and you are supposed to say "Yeah! Ethan!" for him. Like he needs more attention right? That is why he gets angry at the end of the video. Because I am not saying "Yeah".

I know it probably seems like all I ever write about is Ethan - which gets boring I know. But seriously nothing else happens in my life. I don't have a car so I stay home and the only other thing that happens is.... nothing. We play all day and then sleep all night and start over the next day. But honestly I can't think of a better way to spend every day. Granted I wish it was possible to potty train a 10 month old but that I can live with.

1 comment:

Aimee & Brennen Fuller said...

UMM HOW HAVE I NOT KNOWN YOU ARE A BLOGGER!!!! Holy crap! and you have been blogging forever now! Seriously I can't believe it. Well I'll comment again once I read your posts so...I'll be back. And I'm TOTALLY PSYCHED that you do blog!