Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Boy, I miss one day and I am already in trouble! I will try really hard to do it every day but our lives just aren't that interesting. I'm telling you - I really have to talk about it Ethan's daily eating, pooping, and napping schedule.
This is the walker that Mom bought for him. At first he could only go backwards but now that he has got the hang of it he moves all over the place. With those wood floors he zooms straight for my plant in the corner. I might need to find it a new home for a while. He will tear all the leaves off and try to eat them.

I am going to a Relief Society luncheon at the park today. Ethan likes it outside so I will take him with me instead of leaving him with Jacob. Besides, if I leave him home he will end up at Grandma Barker's house anyway.

Jacob is going mountain biking up to the "I" today. Their trail is growing and constantly changing. We are just glad that the only injury he has had is a stick through the cheek. He just got a new bike at the start of this season. It is a Demo 7 Remix. His bike costs just about as much as our car. There are only a few places you find them but I assure you - he knows where to find each and every one of them. He does pretty well and really enjoys it so I guess that I will let him keep the bike.

1 comment:

Rhonda said...

Uh, two days... and no post. Come on... girl, you did some funny things as a kid.... SHARE

Blog girl Blog.